Friday, January 11, 2008

Welcome Back From the Holidays


Folks, I've been away from my desk here high atop the Iowa Law Enforcement Reporter towers for a while, but I am intending to plow a straight furrow for a while.


It's been an interesting month, both personally and nationally, as well as in the law enforcement field so stay tuned as we will be gathering and posting items of interest and analysis the next few days.


The legal business, as you all know, goes on within us and without us (and without asking us if we have the time), and it has taken up more of my free time than I like. Someday, I will tell you all the complete story of what is going on right now, but it has to do with farmers, pigs and bills.


In addition, this is the two year anniversary, more or less, of the beginning of my blogging efforts and my skills as a writer of commentary have improved considerably. This venue also lets me open up a communication channel from the legal world to you all, which I think is a useful effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home